We had hoped to be playing baseball in May but every day brings new information which has made it difficult to come up with a fixed solution.
We have been in conversation with most of the local area leagues through email. It is the consensus that most want to play baseball starting in June. If the Governor lifts the ban sooner than June 10th, we will be prepared to start playing baseball ASAP.
As we use outlying city fields for practices, we are awaiting a response from the City to see if we would be able to use the school fields during the summer.
We want you to know we are keeping the Lynnhaven families in mind as we work through this. While we don't have a solution at the moment, we are considering various options including summer baseball, rolling registration fees over to the fall or providing a partial credit towards Spring baseball 2021.